Logic Uses Intuition For Profit


Our Quantum Thinking and Super Thinking courses look at how the logic can use intuition for profit. 

There is a value oriented logical German equity idea below.  First, let’s think about how we feel about investing in German shares because thinking requires the logic but feeling uses the intuition.

This knowledge is vital because we are in an era of rapid change that requires us to find simple ways to think outside the box.

chickens

Two of our laying hens.  Omens are a simple way to improve thinking about investing when you are feeling chicken!

Merri and I love fresh eggs so keep our own chickens in Florida and North Carolina.  After learning from the neighbor’s dogs, coyotes, weasels, bobcats, raccoons and such we have made our chicken pens pretty varmint proof.   Anything short of a nuclear bomb should not let them in!

chickens

Our chicken pen in Florida is a converted dog run… chain link wrapped in chicken wire with a reinforced concrete floor.  This is a maximum security chicken pen.

However…

One way I think outside the box is to look for nature’s clues.

Ancient wisdom includes lessons on how to use omens to stimulate intuition.  For example, the Vedic texts state that a tiger in the village or a cow in the jungle are not omens.  Omens come in natural… not unusual ways.  Omens are clues we get from forces at work that are beyond our logic.  We may not be able to mentally think through the entirety of the force but we can use the clue to enhance our logic.

I am sharing this idea because of how a bird omen in our chicken pen recently helped me.

I had a tough decision to make. We have had such a great acceptance to our investing, writing and Spanish courses, we were not sure if we wanted to expand our Super Thinking plus Spanish courses even more.  Merri and I are nearing 70 years of age.  Do we want any more expansion?  I tossed and turned the positives of a bigger business against the downside effects this could have on the small, independent, turn on a dime nature of our existing business.

I had made the decision to expand… but change always carries a degree of fear of the unknown and I was feeling about this decision perhaps a bit chicken?

Then our helper Derek came in and said “Bring your camera. You won’t believe this”.

He was right… I did not want to believe what I saw because right in the middle of our fortified, varmint proofed… maximum security… bomb shelter of a chicken pen was…

owl

a Barred Owl.

“Hoo R U?”  I thought.

This was…

owl

impossible but…

owl

there he (or she) was… not looking happy… but a real physical existence that we could not ignore… that owl.   A dead rat lay on the pen floor so we could see why… but how?

owl

The chickens seemed quite happy with their new neighbor… but I observed his rather extensive talons and decided to let the chickens have a wander in the garden and leave Mr. or Mrs. Owl and an open pen door so he could contemplate his wisdom or whatever owls do and exit in a leisurely way.

This happened later… the owl moved on higher into a pine tree in the back yard.

That’s the first time we have spotted a Barred Owl here.

Merri quickly grabbed up the book “Animal Speak” by Ted Andrews… a large tome that outlines what the nature of birds and animals and what their omens and totems mean.

animal-speak

There is a large section on owls and here is what this book has to say about Barred Owls:   KEY NOTE FOR OWLS:  The Mystery of Magic; Omens, Silent Wisdom and Vision in the Night.  The Barred owl. They are master and the champion vocalist among owls.  It reflects the ability of this owl to teach us how to use the voice for greater effect.

Merri and I had already decided just through our feelings and logic to expand our Super Thinking plus Spanish courses.  This omen simply helped us feel even more strongly that we are on the right course.  We do more… push harder… add effort because this blessing… this impossible event helped us confirm so we could know what cannot be known by logic alone.

Taking action in these days often requires a change in pace, direction or a lifestyle shift that requires courage.  For courage, old thought patterns may not be enough. Some thinking out of the box may be required.  Our Super Thinking looks at how to use relaxation… Baroque music… nutrition and even exercise to integrate our intuition with our logic so we can become smarter.  We also look at how the forces of nature can help guide or assure us about how we should evolve in business… investing…. learning and life.

We look forward to sharing the “Silent Wisdom and Vision” of the owl with you.

Here is a stock value tip because one way to put your logic to work in the simplest way is to look for value. Jyske Global Asset Management just sent me this value oriented note:   Dear client,  On 9 and 10 February JGAM held its ordinary monthly Investment Committee meeting, deciding to take on more risk, i.e. invest in more stocks.

We have bought Visa, Siemens and Statoil, all stocks that add to the cyclical part of the investments we already hold in our portfolios. Cyclical means that these stocks tend to increase and decrease more in value than the average stock on the market.

Since the start of the year, financial markets have been in a “risk on” scenario benefitting stock prices. We believe this sentiment can continue despite the debt crisis in Europe and the geopolitical risks in the Middle East. Improvements in the U.S. economy and expectations of a “soft landing” in China are supporting the present positive financial environment.

chart

Multi Currency Portfolio subscribers can see more details on this asset allocation and why Siemans shares (www.finance.yahoo chart shown above) at their password protected site. Click here.

Learn how to be a Multi Currency Subscriber here $79.

You might want to listen to “Quantum Investing & Business Made EZ 2012” from a digital download.

Hear this latest course on your computer… MP3 player or in your car.

Try out this seminar with our unique guarantee.  Hear our and Jyske’s latest portfolio recommendations.  Listen to our researcher report on his first journey to Cuba. Get dozens of economic and global business ideas.  If you don’t love it…we’re happy to offer a full refund.

We update how we are investing globally… and why… at each course.   Enroll here. We will send you the seminar in audio digital form for only $199 and enroll you as a multi currency subscriber FREE.  You save the $79 above.  Order here.

Enroll in our June Quantum Thinking plus Investing and Business Seminar and we’ll send you the February course recordings in MP3 file and make you a multi currency subscriber. You save $278.  See details below or become an International Club member.  Attend all our courses free and save over $6,758. See details here.

Gary

We have added new Super Thinking plus Spanish courses for you in the Amazon, Costa Rica and Ecuador this March, April and May.

Learn Spanish in Three Days

Learn Spanish in Three Days ONLINE

The Learn Spanish in three day course is now available online.

Read below to see why we are offering our Super Spanish course online for the first time.

Speaking Spanish is a huge benefit on its own.  You can become one of the rare North Americans who can get along in Spanish speaking countries.  You can be one of the special people who can communicate with 10 million non-English speakers in the USA.  Spanish is the second most used language in the USA.  There are more Spanish speakers than speakers of Chinese, French, German, Italian, Hawaiian, and the Native American languages combined.  According to the Census Bureau, Spanish is the primary language of nearly 50 million people in the US.  This is the largest Spanish-speaking community outside of Mexico. Only half of these speakers also speak English “very well,” and 19% do not speak Spanish at all.

You can tap into all this potential when you speak Spanish.  Yet there are more benefits.

An article in England’s leading newspaper, the Telegraph, entitled “Why learn a foreign language? Benefits of bilingualism” (1) sum up the biggest benefit of learning a second language and increased intelligence.  The article says: “Learning a foreign language is more than just a boost to your CV or handy for traveling.  It will make you smarter, more decisive and even better at English.  Physiological studies have found that speaking two or more languages is a great asset to the cognitive process.  The brains of bilingual people operate differently than single language speakers, and these differences offer several mental benefits.”

The article then explains studies that show seven cognitive advantages gained from learning a foreign language.

#1:  You become smarter
#2:  You build multitasking skills
#3:  You stave off Alzheimer’s and dementia
#4:  Your memory improves
#5:  You become more perceptive
#6:  Your decision-making skills improve
#7:  You improve your English

Does it sound impossible to learn Spanish in three days?  Yes, it is impossible when you try to learn Spanish in the old, traditional way.

Though you may choose to take more time using this course to learn Spanish, thousands of our readers have learned at our Spanish courses.

There is a scientific method of learning… proven and described in numerous best selling books that create educational jumps by making education natural, easy and fun.   This course works because it is education without stress!

This method was created and refined by the Bulgarian educational master, Georgi Lozanov, who transformed the entire Soviet educational system to such a degree that this third world country beat the USA into space.

Merri was lucky to be one of a handful of students outside of Bulgaria who were allowed to be taught this system in the early 70s.  She practiced this unique and remarkable form of education for  four decades. It was a delight!

Merri and I began integrating these techniques with other shamanic and educational tactics we had gained in our global travels and then applied them to teach Spanish in three days.

The course has been proven again and again by the thousands who have used this system.  You can read a few of the many raves we have received from delegates who have learned from the Super Thinking Spanish course we created.

Here are a few quotes from delegates of the course.

One delegate from St. Louis wrote:  Hi Gary,  Just ended forty-five years in dentistry last week, and I’m on to a new career.  What is my new career?  Still formulating, but the eye -opening,mind expanding Super-Spanish course last weekend in St. Louis surely shows me the opportunity exists to expand my horizons.

Besides having a lot of nice people to learn our new language; the methods Merri and you developed proved to be just what you said they would be.  We all and I in particular relaxed our way to new learning.  I feel so very comfortable with the basis of my new language skills that I know I will be spitting out great Spanish sentences by the time I reach Ecuador in October.  Last year I spent six weeks in Ecuador and now I plan on conversing with the people.

Today’s excerpt of your newsletter really hit home. You do what you say you will. There are no surprises or hidden sales tricks. The only tricks are beneficial to our learning.  Thank you for a wonderful experience that I was quite unable to grasp how you would pull it off.  You did, however, and I look forward to other courses that you offer, and I have absolutely no doubt they also will work beneficially.  Best regards, Denis Molloy.

Another wrote about the Super Spanish course:   Buenos Dias, here is a testimonial for Super Thinking-Super Spanish.  Please feel free to use all or part in promotions for the course.  In addition, you may give my email address to any prospect “on the fence” about enrolling.  Yesterday, in Cotacachi, Ecuador, I finished Super Spanish.  I had high expectations for the course and they were exceeded.

After three days, I can speak Spanish in complete sentences. In simple conversations, such as buying groceries or ordering a meal, I can make myself understood. I think that’s incredible!

Although I am far from the competence level of a native speaker, I feel I’ve taken a giant step forward in learning Spanish so that I can experience the people and culture of Ecuador.  The foregoing benefits would have more than justified the time and money I invested in Super Spanish.  And learning some Spanish was not the most important benefit I got from the course.

Prior to leaving the USA, I had felt for some time that the pace of life there was unhealthy for me (and for most people) and I did nothing about it.

I’ve thought about the pace issue during the course.  One of the key elements Merri Scott designed into Super Spanish is placing the student in the optimal state for learning.  In class, the past three days, I’ve been re-introduced to guided journeys and introduced to the calming effects of Baroque music (www.sundaybaroque.org).  What a blessing! I’m inclined to make one or both a daily part of my life.   Rob Christi.  Cotacachi, Ecuador

Another attendee from a course wrote:   “I took this incredible class a few weeks ago, and I would like to tell anyone that is interested, that it is an amazing three days of learning with lots of laughs included. You leave everyday wanting to learn more and are so excited to do so.

“Other Spanish classes and tutoring made us feel like it would take forever to get to the point where we could put it into practice, but this method gave us a more fluent use for everyday life almost immediately AND the confidence to use it.  It is a fantastic way to show people how much they know and give confidence to learn and use Spanish creating a momentum.

“They made learning Spanish easy and fun in a very relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.  I would definitely recommend this course.  Even if you know some Spanish, this helps make it easier because of the less stress that no verb conjugations gives you.  This gives you more confidence in yourself to try and speak it more.

 “The stress free atmosphere and tons of interaction and participation were very conducive to learning.  The relaxation techniques alone are worth the price.  The fact that I can now feel more comfortable conversing in Spanish with my new friends and neighbors is priceless.  Muchas, muchas gracias.”

“I loved the relaxed environment.  I picked up quite a lot of new vocabulary.  I found this course very informative about how the language works, how I can make sentences and understand others better!  Muchas Gracias!  I had a call from Telcel (the local phone company) after our second class and I was able to speak and understand them for the first time. Despacio (meaning slowly) … a great word!  Everyone should take this course before they pick up bad habits.”

“I liked how simply the course was organized and the positive attitude about learning.  Thank you so much for helping me to learn Spanish!”

“I liked the laid back yet professional approach.  I highly recommend this new, relaxing method of learning Spanish,  I feel a lot more confident in the delivery of my words and sentences. It was taught in an excellent and very professional way.

“It was a very enjoyable class.”

How The Course Works

The first tactic is to use Baroque music in the learning process.  At least three best selling books, “Superlearning”, the “Mozart Effect” and “Superlearning 2000” have revealed insights about how to learn and think more powerfully based on systems drawn from the Bulgarian educational master, Dr. Georgi Lozanov.  Merri Scott was among just a few who learned directly from Lozanov.

The second tactic uses 17 unique lessons to provide Spanish fluency in a short time.   Let me prove to you how this tactic works by teaching you hundreds of Spanish words in less than 30 seconds.

Here is the proof.

“Most words in English that end in ION are almost identical, just pronounced differently.  For example action is accion, education-educacion, manipulation- manipulacion, etc.”

There you have it.  How long did it take you to read the sentence?  You now know hundreds of Spanish words that you will never forget.

See examples of the words you already know below.

How long would have taken you to memorize all those words?  How soon would you have forgotten them?

This is just one of seventeen Spanish lessons in the course.

The next lesson teaches how to pronounce each of the nouns.

Then, the third lesson teaches almost as many verbs, almost as quickly.

The fourth lesson shows how to avoid conjugating verbs by sticking with the infinitive (far easier than it sounds).  This simple lesson leaves a person sounding like a Spanish professor without ever conjugating a verb.

Lesson five shows how to sound infinitely polite and yet get almost anything desired in Spanish.

Lesson six gives valuable connectors and the seventh lesson triples the Spanish capacity with three words for “yesterday,” “now” and “tomorrow”.

By the end of three days you feel comfortable speaking Spanish.

Plus the system is Impro-Dynamic.  This means your Spanish keeps getting better even though you do not seem to be studying… practicing… or speaking Spanish.

I was amazed by this as I traveled back and forth from the USA to Ecuador.  The longer I was away from Ecuador… the better my Spanish became.  My second language was automatically improving The self improving feature comes because you learn to create Spanish sentences rather than remember them.  The portion of the brain that creates is more powerful than the portion that recalls.  When your mind creates something… it owns it!  You do not have to remember .

During the course you learn 4005 Spanish words that you already know .  

You then learn how to create Spanish sentences from these words.

Throughout the course you learn how to pronounce the sentences you create.

When the course ends… the mind keeps working… and creating… so next time you begin to speak Spanish you’ll be surprised .  You improve even though you have not actively worked on your lingual skill.

Due to the difficulty of getting groups together to learn this valuable technique, we are testing an online beta program for subscribers to use the Super Spanish course at home.   This is a beta test and is available only this week, June 5 to 11, at the highly reduced price of $79.

I’ll be in touch personally via email with each person who signs up for this course to see how it works or what is required to make it better.  Once this test is complete, we plan to offer the program on a larger scale and at a much higher price.

The course has our, full satisfaction or money back, guarantee.  Try Super Spanish for 60 days.  If not fully satisfied, simply let us know for a full refund.

Learn Spanish online $79

Here are more testimonials from previous Super Spanish Courses.

Maggie wrote: It didn’t really seem possible that we would be speaking and understanding Spanish in only 3 days but the course made it happen in a very supportive learning environment.  I would highly recommend this course for anyone wishing to learn “practical Spanish”.  The teaching methods, use of relaxation, the use of native Spanish speakers for pronunciation and the teachers themselves who were approachable and helpful and always positive made this a very valuable class.

This course improved my self confidence in my ability to learn and retain a language.  It was presented with genuine enthusiasm, great energy and the style of learning is very effective. Gracias!  It was a great experience.

Nadine wrote: “Just spent the last 3 days in the most wonderful learning environment learning Spanish.  What an amazing learning experience!!  First day out of class and I could not stop thinking in Spanish WOW!!  I am amazed by how much I learned, retained and how much more is showing up now that I am out of class.  And the best part is THERE WAS NO STUDYING!! Indeed this is Super Thinking!!!  I would highly recommend this to anyone that has ever had a desire to learn another language or learn anything in record time.

And a few days after that ….  As I went through my day, just hanging out with my son, I could see myself starting to think in Spanish.  At first I thought it was amusing but as it continued and increased I thought “My goodness this is really remarkable amazing” It was really an effortless unfolding.  I wasn’t at any point “trying” to think in Spanish, just words I knew would fly across the screen in my mind.  And then this afternoon, my son cuddled up on the couch to watch some cartoons on his ipad and was watching Peppa Pig in Spanish…hmm coincidence?  I think not, I’m radiating Spanish so much that my son is being influenced!  Thanks a million again.  This weekend the best learning experience of my life!!

If you have ever had a desire to learn Spanish this is the way to do it!  By the end of the first day I had more confidence and more practical ability than I had from any previous courses I had taken.  It was fun and relaxed and full of laughter.  You will leave this class excited to use what you have learned.  Rather than leaving overwhelmed with how much you have yet to learn and master, you are equipped with the knowledge and know how to go out and communicate as well as the excitement to do it!”

Gary noted:  “The whole approach is positive and conducive to learning at a level that benefits ALL participants.  It is not intimidating and does not set up a pass/fail atmosphere.  The presenters are terrific and the results unbelievable.  It was relaxed, informal, friendly and effective.”

Twila said:  “This class provided a very refreshing and relaxed way of learning.  The atmosphere felt very safe to say the words you were practicing.  I learned a lot in a way that will make it easy to apply.  Starting with conversation is way more fun.  How quickly you can learn!  It was a great group, great instructors and great stories.

The atmosphere in the classroom was so relaxed that learning Spanish felt like a breeze and not like a painful task.  The relaxation exercises are really conducive to language learning.  We learned A LOT in a short time and it was fun and the environment was non-threatening.”

Brigitte sent this:  “Buenos Dias, Suzanne. su clase de espanol es excelente! Muchas Gracias!  
I have already done what you suggested and went into the program listening to the music and going over the lessons.  I know: Repetition……reinforcement…..thinking in the new language….it’s all part of it.  I loved your course and will certainly recommend it to friends.  Who knows….I might feel the urge and have the opportunity to repeat it at your beautiful place in Puerto Aventuras…..Quien sabe? Hasta otro dia y saludos a su familia.”

Marie wrote:  “I would highly recommend this course.  The amount covered in 3 days is amazing!  All with no stress.  The correlation lessons and pronunciation practice has greatly reduced my anxiety to go out and use my Spanish.  I really enjoyed the whole process and thank you for the take away tools.”

Learn Spanish online $79

Gary

Here is the English translation of a few of the many Spanish words you now know and will never forget.  How long would it have taken you to memorize them?  How soon would you forget?

“Most words in English that end in ION are almost identical, just pronounced differently.  For example, action is accion, education-educacion, manipulation- manipulacion, etc.”

Some more of these words:  Combination, Attrition, Education, Vacation, Petition, Lotion, Motion, Construction, Abduction, Pronunciation, Concentration and a ton of others!

Learn Spanish online $79

(1) www.telegraph.co.uk Benefits-of-bilingualism.html


Related Artices

If you enjoyed this article "Logic Uses Intuition For Profit" you may find these related articles of interest too: